Customer Support Specialist (Software)
Customer Success is at the center of what we do. When our customers realize the value our products and services bring to their business, they will stay with us, grow with us, and promote us to their colleagues and other businesses - which in turn helps our company grow and thrive.
We're growing rapidly, and are looking for a Customer Support Specialist with strong problem solving and communication skills. Most importantly, this person should have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service experiences.
As a TeamSupport Customer Support Specialist you will act as a frontline ambassador for TeamSupport’s product suite. You’ll answer questions, solve problems and provide support to clients, employees, and prospective clients alike and ensure our customers receive a positive, friendly support experience. You’ll gain exposure to all parts of the business and will have the opportunity to build and hone your technical and communication skill sets.
In this role you will:
- Be an ambassador for TeamSupport to clients, you will be an expert in our products, services, and our team.
- Answer incoming client questions through live chat, email, and the occasional phone call, escalating as necessary.
- Answer basic to moderate technical questions and capture feedback and with new requirements to share with the Support and Product teams.
- Manage your ticket queue, ensuring a prompt and friendly follow up for issue resolution with our clients.
- Constantly collaborate in process and overall team improvement, being vocal about ideas and opportunities when you see them.
Always be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
We need people that get it - people who are scrappy and logical thinkers who can lean in and figure things out quickly - but also know when to ask for help.
About You (this role is perfect if you have)
- At 2 to 3 years of experience in a technical customer service role.
- Comfort with technology - you don’t mind breaking things in order to fix them.
- Experience in a fast-paced multi channel support environment
- Enjoy helping others achieve their success using technology solutions.
- A driven, proactive results-oriented problem solver that believes that support is mission-critical to growth and retention
- Passionate about coming up with creative solutions and strategic recommendations.
Why Work Here
- Remote working opportunity through the COVID-19 pandemic, then hybrid remote/in-person model once it’s safe to return to an office environment.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open door management and a leadership team that listens and cares about your professional growth
- Work on a highly sought after product.
- Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you.
- Be a name, not a number.
- Flexible time off policy including vacation and holidays