RemoteDallas, Texas, United StatesEngineering
TeamSupport is a rapidly growing, product led, B2B SaaS organization. We’ve recently expanded our product portfolio to 4 unique product offerings as we continue to lead in post sale customer success. We know from personal experience that success is found by being proactive not just reactive after the point of conversion in order to continue growing with your customers and maintaining low churn. TeamSupport’s mission is to provide products that help our customers know, grow and support their customers across their post sale journey.
We are in search of an experienced SQL Engineer to join our Engineering team.
The SQL Engineer will review computer software systems and participate in the design process from beginning to end. We are currently in the process of moving from SQL Server to Aurora Postgres so the ideal candidate will have experience in both or be willing to get up to speed in Postgres going forward.
- Creating complex queries on large data sets
- Creating stored procedures, triggers, and functions
- Generating code to extract, transform and load data
- Performance tuning of queries
- Develop and design database objects, such as tables, indexes, constraints, etc.
- Analyze query execution plans and optimize database code
- Be able to work with development, QA, business teams and at times directly with customers
- Research and develop new ways to improve existing functionality
- Proactively analyze and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement
- Other tasks and projects as directed by supervisors
Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field.
5+ years of code writing in SQL, C#, .net, or Java.
2 years working with a modern web app development.
Backend and Frontend development.
Strong knowledge of SQL Server Fundamentals and Postgres.
Extensive knowledge of SQL; writing complex queries, stored procedures and functions.
Knowledge of web development, including C# or VB.NET a plus.
Thorough understanding of database modeling
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Extensive knowledge of software systems and programming languages
Proficient with software engineering tools and applications
Exceptional critical thinking skills
Attention to detail and active listening